Discover Corsican and Mediterranean vegetation staged by a landscaper by visiting the Parc de Saleccia. You will discover exceptional plant collections. A real moment of discovery and sharing to be enjoyed with friends or family.
Near the sea and the city of L'Ile Rousse, come and visit an exceptional site on 7 landscaped hectares. Through its botanical circuit, you will discover "the Art of the garden in the heart of the Corsican maquis". It is the quintessence of a land that is expressed here. Corsica can be explored, smelled and admired there through all the plants of its maquis and the remains of an ancient agricultural activity. You walk among olive trees, cypresses, oleanders and the whole Mediterranean sublimated in an exceptional setting. Open to the public in spring 2005, Saleccia Park is a place of relaxation, discovery and inspiration; for garden lovers in Corsica and the South, it is an example of what a landscape revisited by man can offer. Garden restaurant (local and organic products, "house") Large children's play area, cabins. Child visit quiz. Farm animals. Aviaries. Educational hive The events of the Parc de Saleccia: Easter Sunday and Monday Big egg hunt: more than 10,000 hidden chocolate eggs Children's workshops and rides on the back of donkeys or ponies Children's workshops During the holidays (Easter, Summer and All Saints), every Wednesday and Thursday afternoon, the Parc de Saleccia offers workshops offered to visitors for children. Last year, bags of aromatic herbs were made, mosaic workshops ... Program available on the agenda. French "Journées du Patrimoine" in mid-September During National Heritage Days, the Parc de Saleccia invites you to come and discover the Park at a reduced rate (free for children under 18). On the program, guided tours, workshops for adults and children, botanical demonstrations ... And also, demonstrations of distillation of essential oils from Corsica, yoga and meditation sessions, astronomy, musical evenings ... not to mention the possibility of planning your events such as weddings, baptisms, seminars ... in the heart of the Parc de Saleccia.
(Update 14/04/21) Actually open on wednesday and sunday
- Displays: "Barrier actions", "Team-customer distance", "cpjf health charter", etc.
- Only one person (or family) at the cash desk at a time.
- Toilets: "sanitary" displays, "hand washing poster". The toilets are disinfected before opening and in the middle of the day (especially contact surfaces: door handles, tap and toilet buttons, etc.). This frequency will increase according to attendance. Hand drying with disposable paper towels (blower drying is blocked).
- Hydroalcoholic gel on the cash register at the reception (with display asking to use it at the entrance, as well as if handling articles in the shop).
- Plexiglas panel on the body.
- CB terminal: no handling by the customer ("contactless"), except for more than 50 € (in this case the customer is asked to disinfect himself with hydroalcoholic gel before and the terminal is disinfected after (wipes).
- Visit plan and plasticized visit supports. Placed on the counter so that the customer can help himself. The customer is invited to put them in a box on the ground when they return from their visit. They are disinfected at the end of the day (single use between each disinfection).
- The 7 hectare park is large enough and the alleys wide enough to easily comply with the distancing measures.
- Outside, the tables are several meters apart.
- Physical disability
- Groups welcome
- Coach access
- Educational visits
- Guided tours
- Room hire
- Car park
- Meeting room
- Picnic area
- Play area
Individual visit :
- Unguided individual tours available permanently
Group visit :
- Guided group tours on request
- Unguided group tours available permanently
- Visit languages : French
- Individual visit :
- Botanic trail
- Children's entertainment
- Entertainment evenings
- Handicrafts workshops
- Temporary exhibition
From 01/04 to 31/10/2021, daily.Monday: 2 p.m. to 7 p.m. Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday: 9:30 a.m. to 7 p.m. APRIL, MAY, JUNE and SEPTEMBER: open every day Monday: 2 p.m.-7 p.m. Tuesday to Saturday: 9:30 a.m. to 7 p.m. Sunday: 10 am-7pm JULY / AUGUST: daily 9.30am-7pm. OCTOBER: Tuesday to Sunday 10 am-6pm.
Groups, Home school groups
Pets not accepted
Reception of people with disabilities
Physical disability : Accessible
Means of paymentBank/credit card Cash Cheque Chèques Culture Chèques Vacances Credit transfer
Rooms rental : 2 equipped meeting rooms, 160 people maximum
Equipments : Chair , Dance floor , Microphone , Paper board , Screen , Table (Rectangular table) , Video projector , Wifi in room .