Built between 1551 and 1573, the Tour de Galéria was one of an ensemble of 7 Genoese towers of the Calvi jurisdiction.

It was occupied by 3 people who ensured the defense, first soldiers and then villagers from the end of the 17th century until 1792.

It was then destroyed by the Niolins at the end of the 18th century, dissatisfied with the theft of their land by a foreign company. Now owned by the municipality of Galéria, "a Torra di a Foce di u Fangu", being restored, is dedicated to cultural and traditional events.


Free access.


  • Visit

    • Individual visit :
    • Group visit :
  • Spoken languages

    • French

To know

  • Animals welcome

    Pets not accepted