The church was built in 1618 with some of the stone from the old church of Santa Maria Assunta, which has since disappeared.
The other part of its stones from the old church of Santa Maria Assunta were used to build a wine press. With a square, multi-storey bell tower, this Baroque church is also home to the San Carlu brotherhood.
Individual visit :
Group visit :
- Individual visit :
Pets not accepted