A little history... Built from 1774, the church has a central layout and is enhanced by a Neo-Gothic bell tower which was added during the 19th century. The building was classified in 1988 thanks to the neo-classical decoration of its interior.
Four chapels open onto the nave, devoted to St Erasmus, the Immaculate Conception, Our Lady of Mount Carmel and St Anthony of Padua. An 18th century Annunciation from the collection of Cardinal Fesch and an Assumption between two donors, dated the end of the 16th century and offered by a Calvaise family, adorn the choir. An Immaculate Conception painted on leather, dating from the 15th century, refers us to a very ancient devotion, testimony of a cult of the Virgin very present in Calvi.
Individual visit :
Group visit :
- Individual visit :
All year round, daily between 8 am and 6 pm.Approximate times.
For Mass times, please contact the presbytery or the Tourist Office by phone.
Pets not accepted