There is evidence that this church existed in the 17th century under the name of Santa Croce.

In 1730 she was named Sant'Antonio Abbato. The organ gallery dates from 1888. The preaching pulpit, dated 1714, is in waxed wood; it was listed in 1995. Inside, several chapels and their altars were founded by the community or families whose coat of arms can be found.

The San Quilicu Chapel is the former Chapel of Souls in Purgatory. It was redecorated in 1810 after the upper window was obstructed during the erection of the campanile.

The baptistery chapel houses an 18th century canvas, a reproduction of a work by Carlo Maretta preserved in Rome, representing the martyrdom of St Francis Xavier. This painting, the author of which is unknown, was filed in 1995.


  • Visit

    • Individual visit :
    • Group visit :

To know

  • Animals welcome

    Pets not accepted