Commonly known as "Monks' church", it was built between 1825 and 1850 by Tony Cardella, the great Corsican master of the 19th century. Some of his paintings can be found inside, including his "Stations of the Cross".

Features

  • Visit

    • Individual visit :
    • Group visit :
  • Spoken languages

    • French

To know

  • Animals welcome

    Pets not accepted