The parish church, A Nunziata, was built in the early 17th century. It features an elegant multi-level bell tower.
The parish church A Nunziata contains old paintings and an organ dating from 1744 signed "Battista Pompost di Pistoia". Its bell tower is made up of two floors. The bell was recast and baptized on April 4, 1982 Madre Di Le Gratiae "mother of all graces" by Father Pol de Léon of the convent of Marcasso. The parish church adjoins the Chapel of the Confrérie Saint Antoine, a building built between 1760 and 1770. It is decorated with a niche in which is a statue of the Immaculate Conception Virgin. It has a high altar from 1776 with plasterwork and visibly Baroque decor.
Individual visit :
Group visit :
- Individual visit :
Pets not accepted